4/11/12

Extractors, Ejectors, & Kel Tec

My Kel Tec P-11 repair was a bit more complicated than I anticipated.  I initially called and explained that I needed an ejector.  I was assured that one would go in the mail that day.  Soon after, I got a package in the mail.  Excited to get my P-11 back in working order I ripped open the package, only to find a P-11 extractor.

Disappointed, I called Kel Tec again and made sure to enunciate and say the word ejector multiple times.  I'm sure the guy on the other end of the line thought I was crazy.  Four days later I finally got my ejector.


Ejector on the left, extractor on the right

Replacing the ejector was a snap.  Remove the slide, drift out the ejector retaining pin, catch it before it flies across the room, replace the ejector and put the pin back in.  As easy as that, I again have a fully functioning Kel Tec.

2 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. top-5-best-honey-extractors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully astonished to see this meshwork of stunning words.
    best-honey-extractors

    ReplyDelete